You are successful in bringing a lot of traffic to your website, but if visitors are not doing what you ultimately want them to do on your website (such as buying a product, downloading a document, filling a form, subscribing to a service, etc.), all your efforts are basically going in vain.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) ensures that after catching customers’ attention, you also succeed in making them perform the actions that are relevant to your business growth and sales. CRO practices incorporate smart implementation of design & psychological elements and involve various lead conversion strategies that collectively persuade or help users in performing the desired actions.
- Reduce Customer Acquisition cost
- Improve revenue per customer
- Smoothen business growth
- Only 22% businesses are satisfied with their CR
- Top companies spend > 5% of their budget on CRO
- The average ROI on CRO is 223%